I am passionate about education, technical writing and community building, and volunteer for a couple of tech organizations to that effect. Besides coding, I love to read books, novels especially and books that inspire me.
Here are a few things about me
- 👔 I am focusing on front end web development, technical writing and edtech
- 🧗🏻 I'm currently learning React
- 💌 I am open for speaking engagements and talks centered around front end web development, community building, edtech and technical writing.
- 🏷 I am the founder of Techducation Point, an organization that provides training and training resources, mentorship to kids especially in tech.
- 🎙I run the Queen Status Podcast where I basically air my voice on issues relating to mental health and common sense.
- 🙋🏼 Pronouns: She/Her
- 🗣 Languages: English (Currently learning German)
- 😋 Fun fact: Light/Dark mode? Dark mode all the way (that's obvious)
- ♠ Favorite Quote: "There are no hopeless situations, only hopeless people" - Ikemba Johnson (Purple Bananas)
Feel free to contact me via
- 🤝🏼 Github
- or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org 💌
I'd love to connect, learn and grow with you 😍.